By Rudolf Wille (auth.), Bernhard Ganter, Gerd Stumme, Rudolf Wille (eds.)
Formal inspiration research has been constructed as a box of utilized arithmetic in accordance with the mathematization of proposal and suggestion hierarchy. It thereby permits us to mathematically characterize, study, and build conceptual constructions. The formal notion research procedure has been confirmed winning in a variety of program fields.
This e-book constitutes a accomplished and systematic presentation of the cutting-edge of formal idea research and its functions. the 1st a part of the booklet is dedicated to foundational and methodological issues. The contributions within the moment half display how formal notion research is effectively used open air of arithmetic, in linguistics, textual content retrieval, organization rule mining, info research, and economics. The 3rd half provides functions in software program engineering.
Read or Download Formal Concept Analysis: Foundations and Applications PDF
Best analysis books
The e-book addresses the keep an eye on matters equivalent to balance research, keep watch over synthesis and filter out layout of Markov bounce platforms with the above 3 different types of TPs, and hence is principally divided into 3 elements. half I reports the Markov bounce platforms with partly unknown TPs. assorted methodologies with diverse conservatism for the fundamental balance and stabilization difficulties are built and in comparison.
- Analyse numerique
- International Handbook on Risk Analysis and Management: Professional Experiences
- Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis
- [(The Lanczos Method: Evolution and Application )] [Author: Louis Komzsik] [Mar-2003]
- Non-linear Data Analysis on the Sphere: The Quest for Anomalies in the Cosmic Microwave Background (Springer Theses)
Additional info for Formal Concept Analysis: Foundations and Applications
17. 18. 19. 23 fast, playful =⇒ lively sprightly =⇒ lively, playful lively, rhythmizing, playful =⇒ sprightly strong, lively, fast, playful =⇒ transparent structured thoroughly, strong, rhythmizing, fast =⇒ transparent dramatic =⇒ strong dramatic, structured thoroughly, strong, rhythmizing =⇒ transparent dramatic, strong, playful =⇒ transparent, structured thoroughly, lively, fast well-balanced =⇒ well-rounded, transparent, structured thoroughly well-rounded =⇒ well-balanced, transparent, structured thoroughly transparent, structured thoroughly, rythmizing, playful =⇒ well-rounded, well-balanced well-rounded, well-balanced, transparent, structured thoroughly, fast =⇒ lively transparent, structured thoroughly, lively, rhythmizing, fast =⇒ well-rounded, well-balanced transparent, structured thoroughly, lively, sprightly, playful =⇒ well-rounded, well-balanced well-rounded, well-balanced, transparent, structured thoroughly, lively, playful =⇒ sprightly structured thoroughly, strong, rhythmizing, playful =⇒ well-rounded, well-balanced, transparent well-rounded, well-balanced, dramatic, transparent, structured thoroughly, strong, rhythmizing =⇒ lively well-rounded, well-balanced, dramatic, transparent, structured thoroughly, strong, lively, rhythmizing, fast =⇒ sprightly, playful well-rounded, well-balanced, dramatic, transparent, structured thoroughly, strong, lively, sprightly, fast, playful =⇒ rhythmizing Fig.
Thus, (α(A), β(B)) is a protoconcept of K × K∗ which is not a formal concept of K × K∗ because |G∗ | > 1 or |M ∗ | > 1. If |G∗ | = 1 then α(A) = β(B)∇ so that (α(A), β(B)) is a -semiconcept of K × K∗ . If |M ∗ | = 1 then β(B) = α(A)∇ so that (α(A), β(B)) is a -semiconcept of K × K∗ . 2 Double Boolean Algebras Originally, protoconcepts have been introduced in [Wi00a] for the mathematical development of a Boolean Concept Logic. The crucial question was how to deﬁne suitable operations of negation in conceptual structures.
Line diagrams intelligibly presenting the conceptual relations may strongly support the interpreters. By our experiences we got the impression that the labelled diagrams may “speak” to those users who are familiar with the contents coded in the formal context; quite often, after a short glance at the diagram, users even recognize mistakes in the underlying data context. This direct support of logical thinking indicates that the contextual and holistic nature of concepts in the human mind are remarkably preserved by the mathematization with formal contexts and formal concepts.